COVID – 19 Update
Like everyone we are closely monitoring the events around the world and more so in Australia. Being in the NT we are very fortunate to not have any cases, but we are not complacent, Customer Service is still our primary focus and ensuring you are receiving what you need to operate your business. Our current position is
- CRM remain fully operational and are maintaining service requirements
- While we are maintaining our standards we have increased cleaning of vehicles and all confidential bins.
- Email or phone is still the best way of communicating with us
- We are still providing our physical delivery service, however, if you are concerned about maintaining social distancing, or if your workforce is now working remotely, CRM can offer contactless delivery, we also can offer our Scan OnDemand if you wish. Please contact us if you would like to utilise this service.
- If your business has implemented security and or health and safety measures, or if you are likely to be shutting down, please let us know so we can keep our team updated with your new protocols.
We continue to keep our team updated with the most recent information from the NT government website
We would like to thank our customers for their understanding and help in keeping each other safe and well during this pandemic. CRM is here to help if you have any questions please contact us at email@example.com